Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Plan

Well, I've now been unemployed off and on for a month, and it's time to make something of the time I have. The plan is this: make something, anything, every day, and then write about it. After all, I've enough fabric, trim, beads, yarn and other art supplies to make something every day for months!

Today, I made the blog and designed it, sort of. I also intend to make a couple of Lucie's outfits not suck. Her I <3 NY onesie is not designed for any baby I have ever met. It's size 18 months, but it's about 3 months long and 24 months wide. Her grandparents picked it up for her in New York at Christmas last year, and I think it may have shrunk in the wash. It's so adorable that I want to put her in it, so I'm going to cut it off into a shirt for her. Her Star Trek onesie is an easy fix, too. I just need to split one of the shoulder seams and add snaps so she can wear it a little longer.


Honestly, what kid is shaped like this?


Good thing she's napping!

No comments:

Post a Comment