Friday, July 15, 2011

A Successful Day!

In which I made...it to the bank. And reservations for an earlier flight to Michigan (two trips in one month! I think the grandparents are going to have a great August!). And progress on the Robe a l'Anglais mockup. And perhaps the worst drawstring purse ever made (thick linen was not the right choice). The unemployment office call was easy and not too long, and Lucie slept in through it, so I could concentrate on it completely. Then I stripped the bed and set the washer to be done by the time I needed to go to the college to pick up my paycheck. Then I dropped the corset book off with my friend who's making a corset and hung out with her for a while (She's getting so far on it! I bet there'll be a corset for fitting in a couple days!). Then the bank and then home and feeding Lu and oh, the day got away from me. But I got a really great price for going back home early, and I'll still be able to work for the shop for the stock clean up!

I know I say this every day, but I'm totally going to get something different done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment